SketchUp just posted an announcement on its conference: Basecamp. One major change is in location…its in Vail. Read more here.
I am happy to announce that I will be conducting a few online SketchUp classes through SketchUp.com. This course provides a fundamental understanding of utilizing SketchUp Pro throughout the design process. This course is taught in 2 segments, 3 hours in the morning, a break for lunch and 3 hours in the afternoon. Hands-on exercises throughout this course will demonstrate techniques for utilizing the following skills:
- Drawing and modification tools, with tips for speed and efficiency
- Making specific selections, using groups or components and the proper use of the move tool
- Measurements, precision and guides
- Creating sections and modifying styles
- An introduction to LayOut
In addition to these online sessions, I will be providing training throughout the northeast starting in January. Be on the lookout for dates in the weeks to come. In the meantime, here’s the link to the online sessions.